Cub Scouts have a lot of fun doing a lot of interesting things.
Cubs is for boys and girls aged between 8-11 years. They generally meet once a week during school terms as well as going on weekend activities.
What Can I Do in Cub Scouts?
• Enjoy bush walks
• Learn water-safety skills
• Orienteer and learn to read maps and compasses
• Perform team activities and meet individual challenges
• Go camping with your friends
• Learn about First Aid
• Play imaginative games
• Be a part of exciting team relays
• Perform in plays and skits
• Show your creativity in art and craft sessions
• Learn practical skills like knots and construction
• Discover our environment